painless enlarged right kidney with multiple cysts and distorted cortimeullary architecture

Hi! Kidney enlargement is a symptom of an underlying disease or disorder of the kidneys. Some common illnesses that may cause this to occur include polycystic kidney syndrome, a kidney stone and unilateral hydronephrosis. Most of the time, the enlarged kidney is treated by treating the underlying cause of this condition. Polycystic kidney syndrome is a condition in which multiple cysts grow within the kidneys. The water-filled cysts are typically benign or noncancerous growths that can vary in size. An enlarged kidney is generally a symptom of this syndrome, as the cysts will cause the kidneys to expand. You should go to a Nephrologist. I hope you'll get well soon.

Hello there,

I am so sorry that you are experiencing problems with kidneys. I hope that you will resolve it without any further complications. Anyhow since April has informed you with all necessary information I would just like to add that whatever you do you will have to consult your doctor about everything. Kidneys are very important and our body needs them to work properly so we can function normally.

Also, you will need to adjust your lifestyle starting with your diet. You will probably have to discuss this with your doctor and he will probably have some list of the foods which you will have to avoid.

Also for any type of kidney problems it is good to increase intake of fluids into your organism.