I have extremely bad panic attacks and anxiety having councilling, medication and tried all the techniques my psycologist have givin me. Does anyone else feel the same and what did u do?

hey.. dear friend,  
i knw how r u feeling now.. i also suffered the same prblm.. and i also do the same.. tried all possible measures.. and treatments..
after all this.. I finally got a remedy from ISLAMIC point of view.. 
see wat r u nw sffering frm .. wat ever ur life takes turns.. is due to your gud or bad deeds.. 
Who ever you r my friend.. iam a muslim and i believe.. there is definately no god but ALLAH.. so believe in ALLAH 
recite QURAAN daily.. stop doing bad things.. i dnt expect dat u do all the following.. but these are the reasons for such mental attcacks.  watching pornography.. masturbating...disobeying your parents and elderones... this people should beg in front of ALLAH for forgiveness of their sins.. and surely inshallah they will be forgiven.. and their problems.. inshallah will surely be eliminated from their lives.. 
so plz FRIEND.. definately this is the solution of ur problems... :-| Bye...