I really need some help im 17 and have smoked weed about 5-10 times before but in april 2008 i smoked ironically for the "last" time and it was the worst feeling of my life, i felt like everything was unreal, i didnt feel like i was even talking, My hands felt like they werent mine, i felt like i was living out of a camra lenz, Well its been 5 months now and I still feel most of these feelings,it is effecting me in school, i cant take trains, i dont like to travel i just got a car and I NEVER drive it. I seen a few doctors and been sent to the e.r a couple times and all they said was it is anxiety and sent me on my way telling me to relax, please i need help, I want my life back, i want to enjoy my car, and firends and everything I used to dooo. thank you to anybody who cares to help and sorry about my grammar I had to write in a rush...

DUDE!!

it happened to me the same thing, except I was 14 years old. I smoked weed one time and from now on I suffer from anxiety disorder and from panic attacks and depression. Marijuanna ruined my life. since then I've benn in a depression for 4 years (almost 5). but now it is waaay better than the 2 first years. Now I take antidepressant and anxiolytic and I feel a lot better. I feel like I have my luife back. there is hope. Just go to the doctor and tell them to prescribe you some medication. You have definitely a mental illness and you need medication for it.

same thing also happened to me. i had smoked like 6 times before but one night when i was smoking it scared me. i felt like i was in a nightmare, my heart was beating real fast and i was just real scared for no reason. After that night things that i would do normally seemed to frighten me. i ended up taking medication. One for the depression and one just to help me go to sleep. My life was upside down didnt enjoy things i used to enjoy. but this ONLY lasted maybe half a year then slowly but surely it went away on its own. i think the reason you still have symptoms is because you still have the weed in your system. Weed affects your central nervous system and you just need to give it some time =]. Just dont let the attacks get to you and thnk to your self "This is just an attack no need to get scared" or if your about to have an attack or are in one, just go do something to get your mind off of it like watching t.v. drawing, or reading a really interesting book, just something that will get your attention off of the attack. Hope things go good for you.

hey whats up i feel the exact same way i smoked about 10 -15 times
in my life im 23 years old but the last time i did i drank 2 bud light limes
and the took 1 hit of weed from a blunt and it screwed me up bad just like that guy felt who posted first but the weird thing was the next morning
i did still feel weird but then it went away for like a week id say then all
of sudden one night i started to feel like that again and my friends mom did say she had felt hella different from the weed to but we both don't smoke all the time so my friend said that's why we felt like that but yeah during that
night i was so scared and my heart was beating hella fast and i prayed and
said please make this stop and ill never smoke weed again and i haven't nor ever will again i feel a lil better there is other people out there like me tho thx guys im not on any meds for this anxiety cause you know those meds f**k you in the long run

Yah, Im a little different Im 23 and been smoking weed since 12 regularly. It got to the point where I couldn't function with out it. Then I got pregnant and stoped smoking. Then after I had my son, I tried to smoke again and it was terrible. I dont know why I just cant socialy smoke anymore not even a hit. I get super freaked out and parinoid, like I just cant be here and have to go home to feel better. I think it could be because of all the stress lately. It makes it worse, it highlights certain syptoms. Like if you already have emotional issues at home with family and school stress you probably shouldnt smoke that much.. though when i was younger the same thing happened when i started to get high i would get hella vertigo and feel like i was falling or my arms were asleep. Its all different for everyone thats the point of it right to alter reality it is a drug but im a firm believer that if u smoke more close together it will go away and soon your tolerance will be built up and ull handle it better in public. Also, try to figure out the underlying issues that it is highlighting and making more apparent.

Same thing happened to me, I smoked for the 8th time with some of my friends over the summer and had a horrible trip. It was during that time I had my first panick attack, i felt out of my body, I was constantly fainting, and i felt like I was going to die. Timed seemed much slower and it all lasted 3 hours. Since then I have anxiety especially when participating in illegal activities such as drugs or because of my age alcohal. At first the months after my bad weed experience were awful, I was always anxiouse for fear of having another panic attac. I had a few more panic attacks always at high stress things such as a volleyball game or band concert. However things did get much better for me. Untill a month ago, I didnt know what happned or what i experienced during my bad weed trip. I thought it had something to do with the weed, but now I come to know the weed brought out anxiety and i didnt know what was happening so i freaked out and hyperventillated sending myself into a full out panic attack. Since then i have done a lot of research on panic attacks, anxiety and discussed this with a lot of my friends. I have learned to controll my anxiety and yes I smoked again after that experience, so i could see what would happen. I came to realize that by recognizing what i am fealing (anxiety) and controlling it I can prevent myself from getting a panic attac HOWEVER I also realized that the nerves I get and the anxiety I get when smoking is not worth it and I would rather not put myself in that situation again. Staying away from what brings out panic attacks/anxiety is good. And beleive me I know its hard , especially when all your peirs are participating in the things that bring out panic attacks in you. I struggle with this problem, because a lot of ignorent people do not quite understand the unpleasanties weed can bring out. So for me I tell my friends that weed doesnt mix well with me, and whenever they go and smoke I do something else, when i do smoke i work really hard to controll myself and only smoke very mild weed and a little of it, and only with people i trust to be there for me in case i have a panic attack. As for things like drinking i still get very nervouse when I do it and often start showing symptoms of a panic attack, mainly because alchohal is very new to me and i am unsure on what affects it will have on me and if it will bring out anxiety like weed did. Just ask yourself is it worth

I am 13 years old. Around September of this year my neighbors offered to let me smoke with them. With-in 30 seconds of the first hit I started tripping out really bad. I couldn't feel my hands, I couldn't breath, I tried to run home but it felt as if I was making no progress. It felt though I wasn't moving at all. My neighbors got very scared (they are ALOT older than me) and kept holding me back when I was trying to run home. I fell down, and started having a seizer. All I remember was trying so hard to get away... I was so scared.. I thought they were trying to take me. I finally got away, and into my home. later that night I had multiple seizers and went to the hospital. It only took me a week or so to feel myself again. But.. late December my friend and I went to a new years party (there was drinking and weed). I have no idea in my mind what I was thinking.. so I smoked with a bunch of friends.. it took about a minute or two to kick in and the same thing happened. But, this time.. I haven't been the same.. I have been to the emergency room, mental hospital (my family thought I was crazy..), homeopathic stores and I am now on Lexapro but I see no results.. I just want my life back. I know I am a child and I should NOT have smoked in the first place. but, PLEASE I have no idea what to do. I just want the life I had, I want to be healthy, I have tried to kill myself so many times.. but, I have realized I WANT to live, I WANT to be here! just not like this.. I cant be in large crowds of people, I cant be in cars, I cant smell smoke (even cigarette smoke) I cant b in the complete dark, I don't even go to friends houses anymore. PLEASE help me. Please.

SAME EXACT THING HAPPEND to me but i aint no lil p***y b***h ass like you lot and decided to enjoy it instead of freaking out and the next day i was fine still felt a little high now i smoke weed all the time and its great

BUT DO NOT USE ANTIDEPRESSANTS THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE THEY ARE MORE ADDICTIVE THAN CIGERETTES YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET OF THEM AND THERE SIDE EFFECTS ARE NOT GOOD
GOOGLE IT IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME

Its happening to mee now.. and Im scared