I am 14 years old. And tonight is the night that i Got super high off weed. Ive tried it about two or three times before. But didn't really take good hits off of it. And tonight, i was with three of my friends and they were smoking it out of this pipe. and i took like 4 hits off of it. everyone else was fine and i was too, but 10 minutes later it starting to feel like the world was going round and round then my body starting to go num and it felt like i just got hit in the head and i had no control over what i was doing or saying, i randomly started screaming and i thought i was DIEING! i kept saying "call 911 call them now, I'm dead !" i didn't know where i was.i seriously thought i was dieing and i was so scared that god was gonna take me up and i thought i was in a dream that i was trying to wake my self up in , and i really thought i was trapped in this horror dream. i couldn't hear anything and i was doing this for about 15 minutes. then i starting having flash backs and i was getting back to my self. and i was still high but i was feeling better. until i had one more panic attack and was acting crazy again. SCARIEST time in my life.My friends had heard that if you eat it will help you not be high, and i ate some chicken then sat down and calmed down and took deep breathes then i was fine. i will never do this ever again, and i don't want any of my friends to experience this hard time. i really thought i was dieing in this other world.Maybe my brain just can't handle it ! so I'm never doing this .

almost the same thing happened with me....i was a first timer and i had excess of weed....i ate brownies and some chips....and that had weed in it....and i kept asking my friends what will happen...and then suddenly my body became numb ..my legs my brain my hands everything was numb....i got scared and i told my friend to take me home...i started thinking that they wanna kill me and i am going crazy....i came home and started shivering i kept taking gods name ans kept saying wake me up wake me up....this was the worst part of my life....i got badly screwed and i am never ever doing this sh*t again....do it if u wanna die seriously....if u not thinking right u r screwed for sure....so if u do this just think positive...if u cant just dont do it...it a very bad effect on ur brain its not good at all...

Im 14 and I've exprienced this before its so f*****g scary, Like a HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE.
I had a really horrible panic attack from weed, I couldnt breathe everything around me was moving I felt trapped in my body and mind. It happened not to long ago actually, As a result from after all this Im very paranoid I sometimes feel like Im about to panic again even when Im not around weed. Its a horrible feeling, Makes you feel like your normal state of mind is totally gone. I went to the hospital after it happened. Til this day I cannot be around weed at all. I would advise anyone that went through this to STAY AWAY FROM WEED. Even if you inhale it just a little bit like in the air or from someone else smoking the panic attack will begin. So stay away from it, And marijuana is illegal i dont understand why people still smoke it ;/