Hi! I noticed that I worry about everything, about war, about my kids, about job even when I haven't reason for worry. I have anxiety and panic for no reason at all. This my condition affected on my family, my job, and take over my life. What should I do? Do I need professional help? Please answer me!

Hi! I had same disorder as you. This is definition. Generalized anxiety disorder is ongoing worry or fear that isn't related to a particular event or situation, or is out of proportion to what you would expect--for instance, constantly worrying about a child who is perfectly healthy. It seems to me that you have anxiety disorder. Talk about your anxiety with your doctor. Your doctor can help you make a plan to cope with anxiety. Counseling can help you learn to express your needs and wants so you can feel more in control and hold in less of your anger and anxiety. Take action, you must learn how to control your anxiety.

You are having typical symptoms of severe anxiety. This is a very serious illness. You need to see ur g p straight away and explain everything. U may be at a crucial stage where the right treatment and relaxation time may help u make a full recovery. But also u could already be in what is called the circle of anxiety. This is were a worry will lead to another worry and u cant get out of the circle. If u r at this stage u will need medication and counseling but may never recover. If this illness is diagnosed and predicted long term u may be prone to other serious mental health problems in future. Stress reduction is vital by any means even strong transglilisers which r addictive but with medication help u can keep symptoms lower and give u hope of recovery.