i feel like i have been depersonlize also . im 14 years old black and bout to be fifthteen. this what happen i had 10 dollars it was a sunny sunday i head to the part to meet my friends and her brother is a weed man. i got 2 dime bags .5 minutes later my mans come o homo come with another bag so it was6 people to 3 blunts.after i smoked we start acting stupid but i got depressed and i was six blocks away from home.i had to walk by myself all the way .when i got home i went straight to bed the to the shower my hard goin 100 miles per hour.im high but i no what im doing after i got out i went to bed ang got on my laptop ..next day i was still high a lil but i quit smoking and lts been 2 to 3 months since but i stay cold and sweaty having panic attack and anxiety attacks and i went to the doctor all my organs are good and all. but the attacks and the deprression the only thing im good at now is math i pray every day... i start eatin health hopin it will go away i have not smoked since :$ i hate to be alone by my self it feel like my inner boddi cold i no its the weed because i did not feel like dis before i smoked pleaseee. if u can leave a number great if you cant koo just help. ummm ook

hey this is late but i got the same feelinng sorta. i smoked a whole bunch with a friend and it felt good until about 4 hours later when i tried to go tgo bed and still felt it. my mind was racing and i thought i was going phycho i couldnt sleep because of it. the next couple days i felt like my mind was fried and still feel like i cant think strait and its been months. sometimes i still get panic attacks because i think im not normal. i dont see how this stuff isnt bad for you i hate it just stay away from it.

You are 14... Your brain isn't even done developing. If you were to continue to smoke, you are likely to end up with some moderate to severe mental issues later in life. You may be doing permanent damage to your not completely developed brain. If you don't stop, you will have problems dealing with stress, anxiety, social situations, and making good choices. A 14 year old is not mature enough to understand all the consequences of something (such as the affects of mj on the brain) and so all I can really tell you is just stop. Find new friends who do what normal 14 year olds do. Ride bikes, play a sport, climb a tree. The choice you make now could decide wether you end up unemployed or in jail, or have a successful career as a doctor, fire fighter, athlete, etc.