I rarely smoke weed, and I had a panic attack off it before but I didnt know it was that till I had this second episode this weekend. I was drunk and smoked up and paniced... I ran home, and havent slept much since that episode. I slept maybe an hour Saturday, an hour Sunday afternoon, and maybe 2 hours sunday night.... All the times I have woken up with a panic attack and freaked out. I had a bad dream 2 hours ago, and I dont know if it was in my dream or if it was reality but my heart started racing and i woke up really freaked out...

Panic attacks are the worst ever... and I just have the constant feeling of my heart beating. Im going to goto a doctor when its a regular hour (its 6am atm)... I dont want to get so sleep deprived that I start hallucinating... anyone ever experienced attacks like this? It feels like one LONG attack... an ongoing one, and a fear of having another.... hard to explain....

needless to say, for those who have experienced panic attacks, the feeling of death and the WORST that will happen, is not a fun experience in the least... its been the worst experience of my life.

Wow at least I am not the only one out there, I can relate, read a copy from my last post VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV. O and this panic attack thing is the worst thing ever, the last three days have been by far the worst days of my life, and I just hope and pray that this extrema anxiety, panic and depression all stop soon as I cant even really leave my house and I would have to say before this I was a pretty normal guy. Also please post what your doctor says, as im going to the doctor tomorrow if these do not go away as well.

Ok so I am in the middle of the same problem, im 25 years old, was a heavy drinker for years, then slowed down to only weekends, but bing drinking on those weekends I mean probably 20-25 drinks a night. Anyway, I stop drinking for a month and then go to Vegas, drink non stop for 4 days, and drink about 20 energy drinks, last night im there, I drink probably at least 40 drinks in a 24 hour span. Next morning, I wake up hung over as hell, sick as hell puking and the usual, but then all of a sudden I get depressed and anxious as hell, felt like I was loosing my mind. Passed back and forth all day for two days could not sleep felt like I was going crazy. Missed my flight had to stay two extra days, then I go to the airport the next day and am still anxious as hell. My brother talks me into getting on the plane. Minute the plane takes off, full blown panic attack, im in the bathroom puking, thought I was trapped and going crazy. Anyway I make it home, started feeling better, now it is the next day, was feeling better the next day until about an hour ago when full blow panic attack and surreal state returns. I don’t know if it was the alcohol, dehydration or what, but I don’t know what to do to make them go away, because I truly am beginning to think that I have lost my mind. Any suggestions would help.