I think I am having panic attacks. I feel like I am going to die when I am having an episode. I am not going through anything stressful at the time. A feeling of going crazy. But the weird thing is that when I have one of the attacks I can know for sure in a couple of days everything will taste sweet, everything will sound different, and everything will feel softer. My CAT scan showed no signs of frontal lobe seizures. Also, during an episode my hands will tingle and I cant stop swallowing and sometimes end up vomiting. Does this sound familiar to anyone else??

yea im 20 years old and i would get them sometimes but only at night.Then i got one while i was working in the morning and it scared me. I felt a rush of panic, i couldnt breath, my heart was racing, i was gonan faint or die. Since then it's all i can think about. " when am i gonna have it again, omg i cant breath is it a panic attack". Now im scared to go out with friends or just any where. It ruins my life. I go to a theripist it helps alot. Im learning to control it. Ihatethe way it feels. I wish i was like everyone else. I now theres something cloudy in my head. IT happens for no reason and out of know where. I get these weri tingly feeling and i start thinking all these crazy thoughts. i just have to learn to keep it under control i deffintly dont want to live like this. i know you posted this in 2006 maybe youll get this or feel better now.

You live with an alcoholic pothead.