My soon to be husband went away to college and I just feel so lonely and by my self with out him! He’s been gone since September 2005 and I talk to him every night and see him threw web cam. I am having trouble adjusting to the fact that he's away and will be for a while and I just keep thinking about how lonely I am. I keep thinking he's never coming back and I keep having panic attacks and freak outs! Please, help me I am scared.

I'm scared too and I have had many problems with my self image in the past. I have had an eating disorder and even though I have grown and recovered from it, it never goes away. I always think about food, but I try to keep my mind off of it. I can't even stand looking at myself anymore. I am depressed; I lost my job and know I am starting to have panic attacks. I feel like I am going down hill and I just would like to lead a normal life, rather than worrying about my weight and appearance and what other people think of me. I am tired of this and I need help again.

I am dealign with a lot of things in my life. I am starting thearpy i had a really bad childhood and i have a hard time trusting people. Some times I start having panick attacks at work it is hard because i work in a buisness enviroment i have them when we are busy my boss gets mad at me if i get of the phone and it is hard so i just have to fall apart at my desk. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it makes it worse becausae i have to shut a lot of my emotions inside which means i am not dealign wtih the. I feel alone a lot of the time to because no one knows what i am going thru when i fall apart they tell me to just be okay. When you are falling apart you can't just be okay it is not possible i am scared also because i am starting theapry and i don't trust people very much i have been hurt in the past.

Whilst I am not one of those DEMON BENZO types, if you are taking alprazolam (usually used for panic ATTACKS), use it with intention of finding better ways in psychology to conquer your problem.

Nay, banish it from your life (without going cold turkey ;-))

That is how motivated you must be.

In times of hardship, look to yourself.

Well, with a little help from a few books and/or a qualified therapist.

I still have to take benzo's for a whacky form of blepharospasm :-( .

I feel the same way - I've dealt with chronic body dysmorphic disorder, and have felt like I couldn't even leave the house because I was so hideous. I developed an eating disorder, have been through depression, I have highs and lows ... and I've recently started getting panic attacks that come out of NOWHERE and I feel like I'm dying.... I don't know what is wrong with me!