My younger sister has been diagnosed recently with paranoia and she actually had a mild attack that caused her hospitalization but only for a week and now she is on medication treatment and I am afraid is it possible that paranoia strikes deep that she has changed so much so sudden. Do you think that this paranoia is treatable and how come paranoia strikes so deep I thought it is just about mistrust and incapacity to accept other people's habits-that is at least what I thought my sis was alike.

Yes it is possible that paranoia strikes so deep I know it for I have a paranoia case in my family and it may make the hell out of your life if it is not treated right. The best solution is some group therapy where paranoia patient would understand that there is no one out there to hurt him or similar. Anyway the problem with paranoia patients is that they are unable to see the things right they don't trust people and always think they are the best and others wants to hurt them so if this condition is prolonged it may strikes deep and even could come to the point when meds treatment is required.