Hi. I'm 25 year old male and I simply must find out more about one mental disease. I'm feeling very weird because I'm asking this but I would like to know does my girlfriend suffer from paranoia!
We are together almost a year now, and all this time wasn’t enough for her to start trusting me. I have never cheated on her I behave totally honest with her. But she is simply filled with mistrust and suspicions. One more thing- she believes that no one really like her and that everyone has some hidden motives against her. Does this make her a paranoiac? Can someone tell me more about symptoms of paranoia!?

Hello. I believe that no one really is competent to make the diagnosis of paranoia accept accredited psychiatrist.
But, I know the most common symptoms of paranoia and I don’t mind telling you more about it.
Paranoia is one mental disorder which involves feelings of persecution and an exaggerated sense of self-importance. Most common symptoms are belief that the person is being followed, poisoned or loved or observed by a distance. The cause of paranoia is a damage of several mental and emotional functions. I don’t know anything about medications that are being used as a therapy but I know that behavioral therapy showed very good results!

my boyfirend is paranoid all the time. he will asked question tousand time same question overand over again, and some times if you ondt answer him back he will get mad until argument occur and sometimes iy ends up viotent situation like sometimes hurting himself or me. please someone tell me what to do.

Do you think that he’s paranoid or jealous? Because there are men who are so insecure that they would turn to these jealous freaks (sorry for saying it that way, but it’s true, I have seen it a few times) that would go around causing troubles without any real reason.

However, if your boyfriend thinks that somebody is planning to hurt him, or is working behind his back, and make up some kind of conspiracy theory, then he may need professional help and possibly even medicines or behavioral therapy.

I don’t know how old your boyfriend is but schizophrenia is also a form of paranoia but with visible intellectual problems and other dementia issues. Schizophrenia occurs around the age of 20-30 in men.

Have you tried talking to him when he is not in that paranoid state? Is he aware of the problem? You should not allow anyone hurt you-who ever they are. If he hurts himself it is his problem, and of course he needs help but if he hurts you-that is not normal-not in my point of you.

Whatever the cause or the true problem may be, I am sure he needs some sort of treatment, behavioral therapy to begin with especially if it occurs often.