I am positive my college is diagnosed with paranoia and I have noticed she is taking some antidepressants but I don't seem to see any improvement. I wonder what medications for paranoia are the best for to be honest I don't feel comfortable in her company especially when we stay alone –it is like she is so confused and always suspicious of other colleagues and the last thing I managed to know about her that she suffers from mild form of paranoia and is depressed frequently so I am curious what is the proper medication for paranoia. Thanks!

Well to be honest I am not sure who is paranoid here-for you just have acted like one! Anyway medication for paranoia aren't antidepressant for the proper medication for paranoia should be one of the antipsychotic drugs such as hardol or thorazine and this usually is combined with group or individual therapy. Though sometimes happens that by using medication for paranoia helps in improving of patient's functions it usually fails in improving the paranoia symptoms but there is a better solution here for I think it is proved that if medication for paranoia are combining with placebo-which is in fact kind of a "sweetie pill" active ingredients free to be very effective in reducing the paranoia symptoms and signs. So if someone diagnosed with paranoia is treated this way using in the same time medication for paranoia he has a good chances to get rid even of persecutory delusions.

Your college has paranoia?