Hi, I have a strange teacher. He gives most unusual homeworks. Once we had to meditate for half an hour and then to tell him what did we feel. Now he gives as a written task. We must write something about paranoid personality. I don't know nothing about it except a little from the movies. Can you help me and say what is it?

Your teacher is probably uncommon but sometimes it can be useful. You will learn a lot of things in different aspects of life. Paranoid personality is diagnosed like personal disorder with paranoid features. People with this disorder don't trust anyone. They have no trust in their parents, boyfriends and girlfriends, friends and relatives. They don't have delusions just an exaggerated sensitivity for rejection and distrust. They have tendency to exaggerate self-reference. I hope that I have been helpful.