Hi, my son is paraplegic, and he is now getting another complication called paraplegic syringmyelia. But, I don’t understand the meaning of this expression. Could anyone explain me?

Hi, my sister is also a paraplegic. She fell from roof of our house when she was 15 and since then she has been in wheelchair. It was very difficult for her to except her condition. After many years, there was a new trouble called post-traumatic syringomyelia relatively rare, but seen in paraplegics. In this disorder there is not enough cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) produced. CSF is a clear, colorless fluid that contains nutrients for brain and spinal cells. It’s deficiency is leading to serious disorers. Patients who undergo surgery to create a pseudomeningomyelocele, an artificial CSF reservoir, can have the flow of CSF back to normal.