hi, I suffer from IBS with hemmoroids, I try to avoid food difficult for digestion but still I have trouble with

Hi, I suppose that you suffer from mild hemorrhoids, as most of them are mild. You should try to take food that would ensure soft and liquid stool. Increased fiber intake will help stool to be more easily passed and it will provide no more straining. Drinking more water and other liquids will help in preventing constipation and hard stools. As you have IBS, you should take more soluble fibers like brown rice, oatmeal, psyllium husks, than insoluble fiber wheat bran, whole grains, cereals, seeds. If you manage your IBS you will provide more successful dealing with hemorrhoids as well.

Yeah I Also Have IBS And Suffer From Hemorrhoids.. They Ent Nice And I No What Your Going Through..

I Got Given Some Laxative Called MOVICOL. You Mix It In With Water, Its Not Nice But Its Good Stuff

xx