Hi, I have a strange sensation in my right foot, and I don’t know what is causing it. I feel tingling all the time, pins and needles and burning. Any suggestions about the cause?

Hello, I had the same symptoms as you about a year ago. Tingling sensation and burning were following me all day long, and I couldn’t make them disappear. Then I visited a doctor, he examined me and diagnosed with foot paresthesia. It resulted from nerve damage, and led to foot numbness. My foot was so numb, I didn’t feel tingling any more. I doesn’t mean that you have paresthesia too. There are probably some other causes of foot tingling. For example, similar symptoms can be caused by some drugs, like sulphamethizole , urolucosil and sulphacetamide.

I have the same problem since being stung by an insect, my husband , who is a doctor said the nerve needs to recover and it will take up to 6 month.

Suggestion. I have this problem as well. I tend to kick things very hard to make it stop. It works. But it might come back within a day or two. Goodluck

Can this also be caused when sleeping on one side all the time ?

Ask your physician for an EMG which will determine if the tingling is neuropatic. Second, are you diabetiv? If you are tell your Dr. immediately, if not have your blood glucose level determined.
I hope this gives you a place to start.

TINGLING IN RIGHT AT TIMES IN THE MORIN