I am 43 year old mum, mostly at home, little physical activity. For the past week I am feeling numbness and tingling in my feet- around both ankles and feet, which is unbearable for me; I can’t stand when I feel this. “Luckily” numbness and tingling happens at the evening …

I think this is connected to some kind of nervous disorder… Did you ever sprain or break your ankle? … some injury form the past might be connected to numbness and tingling in feet and around ankles. Besides, at the evening you are probably more tired, so the consequence is numbness and tingling in feet.

hello,
I developed numbness along my left arm to my thumb, the arm numbness has subsided but my left thumb has maintained at the same level of my numbness. Now i have recently developed numbness along my left leg to my toe which comes and goes. Sometimes this uncomfortable feeling turns into a pain that feels like pins and needles prickling me. I DO have an injury to my lower back which travels up my back to my neck. My workman's Dr. doesn't think it has anything to do with my injury. Can someone help me out?

dude
i have the same problem and in the eve its worse.
its worse when im not as active.I have been afflcted with this for over 10 years. I am an avid mountain and road biker so my Dr. says its from that
activity. I dont think so its chronic and worse in wintwer when i'm resting.
It may be nerve damage but from what? my blood work is fine, liver function ok sugar ok , cholesterol ok 170 total...Im at a loss. did you get the full blood tests?