How is parethesia diagnosed? I’ve experienced tingling sensations that appeared all over my body. I’m not sure if it may be parethesia? Sensations are painless, but feeling is very uncomfortable. It’s like numbness of the skin. What may cause these sensations?

I think that I had same experience. Sensation of tingling and prickling felt in hands, legs and feet. It was really temporary feeling that used to appear in recent situations. It was caused by pressure placed on nerve. Diagnostic is not universal for each type of paresthesia. Treatment depends on diagnosis. Causes of paresthesia vary. Maybe you should visit your physician.

[WHAT SHOULD I DO? I ALSO HAVE THE SAME FEELING, TINGLINGF OF MY FEET AND MY HANDSAND PAINFUL WITH MY SKIN THAT IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE ESPECIALY AT NIGHT. I'M VERY WORRIED THAT I MIGHT GET PARALIZED. I VISIT MY DOCTOR AND THEY DIAGNOSE ME WITH PARESTHESIA, HE ADVICE ME TO HAVE A SURGERY WITH MY NEUROSURGEON DOCTOR. I'M SCARED TO GO UNDER THE KNIFE I MIGHT END UP ON A WHEEL CHAIR. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE TO THIS MATTER