I just noticed about 4 days ago that I had a change in my discharge. I am close to my period but I have never had an increased amount of discharge before. It is thick and white, but it doesn't have a foul odor. It is odorless but almost sweet smelling. I also noticed that my inner labia had a small grainy patch of little flesh colored bumps. They aren't itchy, or painful, nor do they secrete any type of fluid. I don't have any pain in the abdominal area. When I used a wash to clean myself, I felt a burning itchy sensation and I just assumed it was the wash that I used. Is this a yeast infection or some sort of STD?

I don't think its anything much, as I get the same feeling and condition just before and after my periods. As for the discharge; a certain amount is normal. Its actually a fluid that flows out the vaginal opening. The vaginal walls and uterine cervix contain glands that produce a small amount of fluid that helps to keep the vagina clean. This normal fluid is usually clear or milky white and does not have an unpleasant odor. The normal vaginal discharge is thicker at specific times of the menstrual cycle (at the time of ovulation), during breastfeeding, or during sexual arousal.
However an increase in the amount of vaginal discharge, an abnormal odor or consistency of the fluid, or pain, itching, or burning that accompanies vaginal discharge can all be signs of infection or other more serious disorders.
The grainy bumps could possibly be skin tags that we have around thin textured skin.
For burning, I'd suggest you drop or reduce hot food and drinks like red meat, coffee, dryfruits, citrus fruits and juices etc and increase milk, water and cranberry etc.
If it still remains an issue consult your doctor. hope you get better.