I've been dealing with this issue for about a year, and I am at a breaking point.

I used to be on birth control but I have been off of it for months now, I exercise regularly but always bathe afterwards, and I use wash specifically for the vaginal area.  I'm also not sexually active.

I feel like my underwear are always wet with either a white or clear liquid and the smell is not only noticeable, but pungent. Also, I seem to sweat easily down there. 

I feel like everyone can smell it and I never feel clean.

It's not itchy, so I don't think that it is a yeast infection. Could it be my diet? What about the sweating? 

I just want to feel feminine again...

Normal discharge should presents to be white, clearish, stretchy. It is normal that it has a certain odor sometimes. Whether this natural smell is neutral or not, it is a matter of personal judgment. In fact, some women notice their odor when there is no notable odor detected by their partners. However, if the odor changes and becomes strongly unpleasant (repugnant fishy vaginal odor), this change deserves attention because it is perhaps a sign of bacterial vaginosis. 

Women with BV always complain their abnormal discharge with a strong odor, some women believe it's a fishy like odor and usually get worse after intercourse sex. The discharge can be grayish white. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. However, unfortunately, some women with BV have no symptoms at all and so that could't get it treated in time.  In most cases, BV is not serious. But leave BV untreated, it may cause some tough problems like pelvic inflammatory disease(PID). It's important for you to see a doctor, BV will not go away on it’s own, and you can’t treat it with something like Monistat, cos it’s a bacteria (and Monistat is an anti-fungal). So don’t self-treat if you have this, go to the doctor and get a prescription for what you need. Natural treatment is also an option, like herbal formula . pill can always treat multiple gynecological infections at the same time, you could google it and take a look.