I am 22 years old, 5'8", and I weigh around 145-150lbs. I sometimes don't worry about my weight too much since I work out a lot and I understand that muscle weighs more than fat. Regardless, it brings up an issue that I find in my body, and I have noticed a lot of other people have also. I have the bottom under belly button gut, I have tried everything to lose that fat from lowering my caloric intake to abs exercises, leg rises, anything you can possibly think of, I run about a mile a day, sometimes 2-3 miles yet I don't see a difference, sometimes I even think of "smart lipo" yet that's a step I always consider an easy way out and I was hoping someone can give me better advice than that. Another issue is celulite, like I mentioned, I run a lot, I do not eat many fats and I consider that I eat healthy, although I do cheat sometimes on a weekend but not enough for the little bit of celulite that I have under my butt not to go away. can someone please give me some hints, or tell me what it is that I am doing wrong? I don't want to lose weight just the gut and celulite =D, not much. I'd appreciate it.

Hi there,

I am having the same problem and I am going to try this so called fat burner. When you say fat burner, you always think of a fraud or something forbidden like ephedrine but I've done my research on L-Carnitine and it turns out it is so safe and even recommended as a supplement as it have good effects on the heart.

Although its effect of fat burn have not been 100% scientifically proven, it is said that with dieting ((adequate protein, essential fats, and fiber) and regular physical activity this compound helps burn fat and gets rid of cellulite.

I'm definitely going to give it a try and let you know how it went.

Hey, that would be awesome if you could let me know. I am going to do my research on it also to see if maybe I start it also. Thanks!

-when hungry try to control ur self for at least 12 mintues start of like this and when u lose one pound start adding mintues 13,14,15.....
-try to do exerice
-holla hoop will make ur stomcah move and will give it a perfect shape and size
-limit ur eating
-try to eat 3 times a day with good and wise choices
-no junk food
-no coke
-no cookies
-no eating while watching tv that will make u into a coach patotoe
-visit the doctor and get heathy pills
-brush teeth properly
-3times a day atleast
-dont eat after 9,because thats not healty
-try to drink alot of water
-get enough of rest
-go out side and do sports
-basketball
-football
-jump rope
-run
-jog
-invite friends over to come and play with u
try this for atleast few months and belive me ur weight will lose my cousin sister lost 45 pounds in 12 months she was 289 pounds now she is 22 and she only weighs 120
she still does daily practice
u should try this too :) best of luck start from today i will pray for u

Regular aerobic exercise and good diet are the only way.