Hi. I'm 18 year old female with big problems with my body weight. I was overweight since I can remember but the truth is that what ever I eat it goes in my legs and buttocks and I don’t know what to do about this any more.
I have also tried with some stimulant diet pills but with no success because I'm sensitive on stimulant-based products for health reasons.
Please tell, is there any solution for me at all.
I have heard that there are on market some diet products with no such stimulant in it, called Provactin.
Did anyone have any experience with this?

Hello. I know why people don’t know a lot about these diets- that’s because there aren’t a lot of people who are sensitive on them and the effects of these stimulants are much faster.
I'm using this Provactin diet more then six months now and I can only say that it has changed my life. Provactin is a new revolutionary stimulant-free weight loss formula designed specifically for individuals who are sensitive to stimulants.
Some of the benefits you could experience using this diet program is rapid weight loss charge, it can significantly increase your energy level, and it is great for people who have high blood pressure or trouble sleeping at night. Take 2 capsules, with a full glass of water, with each main meal. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day.