I guess some of you are familiar with fat binder. I am taking it and almost nothing is happening…in 1, 5 week I lost 2 pounds …almost nothing. Why is that? Anyone else with experience with fat binders?

Hey,
I had similar experience. I lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks, so I decided to stop. And all that advertising…all natural, herbal, bla, bla, bla … Actually fat binders contain chitosa, on which the whole story about loosing weight is lean on. Chitosan is a fiber composed of chitin, which is found in shellfishes. But it has not been proven that chitosan effects weight loss. With some people does, with others do not. Besides they advertise that fat binders lower the level of cholesterol?!
My sister had even worse situation then me- she lost 8 pouds in 2 weeks (that is why I decided to buy fat binders), but then gain back 12 … horrible.

Hi. Yeah, i've never seen proven results with some of these products but I found an article on Fat Binder Pills talking about a future new product called Proactol. The product is new and hasn't been released yet. They claim this will be the first weight loss product to be approved by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), it bears the CE stamp of approval, it is backed by 8 clinical trials and it is a Certified Medical Device product. No Chitosan. Sounds good if it's true.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

If you heard of Xenical - you heard of fat binders!

Chitosan - heh, you need to eat really huge dosages of chitosan for it o make some fat binding effect. It's pretty expensive so....

But there's actually the only natural alternative to Xenical

.

Well, if combine fat binder pills with low calorie low carb food - you will see pretty nice results, fat binders cannot reduce carbohydrates intake so if take them and eat high-carb dishes - you simply diminish your weight loss effects of fat binders.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Hi there,
I'm new here and I want say hi to all of you...
I've found this tread on Google by accident and couldn't leave it without attention. I think there are some inaccurate info delivered here about fat binders... I don't know which of them you know but Chitin isn't the ingredient of a regular fat binder pill like Proactol. and if you are looking for healthy weight loss, weight loss rate of 2-3lb per month is the NORMAL rate. faster weight loss will not make any good to your body. I'm sure you know that as well as I do, so I will not expend on this part.

Hello guys!

I am James P., and currently affiliated with Proactol, the number 1 and clinically tested fat binder. This is the safest and the most cost effective way of getting rid of those unwanted pounds. Click on this link ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed that takes you to the official product site. Act now so you can enjoy a limited time discount if you buy today.

Thank you all and God bless!

I am new here, so I am sending my greetings to everyone:-| .

I urgently need to lose some kilos (e.g.10), by the way, I am not a particularly athletic person, so I would like to ask for your advice; I tried many products, like Phen375-UniqueHoodia, nothing happened at all; I ordered them from Greece though, through their official websites, so I am not quite sure they were authentic; I thought about trying Proactol Plus as well, but frankly I don't trust it, equally so, why should it work, since the others didn't; Do you have any other suggestions, concerning diet products, that would really do, what they are supposed to?????????????????????

Thx in advance