Hello everyone. I have a very strong feeling i'm pregnant, i've had pregnancy scares before but never had a feeling like i was pregnant.  If i am i'd be about 7-9 weeks. I've got all the typical pregnancy symptoms, nausea, headaches, lower back pain, trouble sleeping, increase in breast size that are sore and have more noticeable veins and a lot of discharge (i've had swabs done and it's not due to infection). My belly has also increased in size in the past week (i normally only put weight on, on my thighs and bum). I've had a few negative home tests but can't get the feeling i'm pregnant out of my mind. I've read a few stories on here about PCOS causing negative tests. I haven't officially been diagnosed with PCOS (something to do with some hormones being too high and low and others being normal) but my doctor thinks there's a strong possibility i do have it, i had an ultrasound a few days ago to look for cysts and none were found but the woman said it depends when you get the scan on when they show up, obviously as well she didn't say anything about finding a baby in there but is it possible a pregnancy could have been missed as it wasn't being looked for? Any replys with similar stories (and those without) would be greatly appreciated. Very confused atm. xxxx

yes, you could possibly be pregnant since you've got the symptoms.