Hi there. I am 22. And I have pcos. I have missed my period for 2 months now (which is not usual for me). I have had headaches everyday, nausea - but no spewing after food. A lower back ache, and I have been super tired - I have slept for 11 hours today, and I usually sleep only 7-8. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests, one 2 weeks after my first period was due and one 1 week after my second period was due, but they were both negative. It's been 3 weeks since my last test. Does it sound like I could be pregnant?

Go to the doctors hun (: they can do either a urine test or a blood test with accurate results, then ou will know whether you are pregnant or not (:

Thanks Kate :) I can't get an appointment for 4 days so I wanted to see what people thought on here. Feeling very nauseous right now ate about an hour ago.

There could be plenty of reasons as to why you are feeling this way (: are you stressing out about the possibility of being pregnant? Because stress does cause nausea and trick your body into 'feeling' like you are pregnant (:

Hi Kate, nope, no stress. My partner and I have decided that if it happens, it happens. just wanting to see if there has been anyone in the same boat that has found out if they are preg or not

Hey am in the same boat but, whenever i chk my preg rerult is negative. And i think it all happen because of pcos. :-(

Hi tany. How long have you been experiencing this? I've had it for the past 2 weeks.