I am 27 yrs old and had a partial hysterectomy (just my uterus) back in Aug 2006. I had endometriosis (internal), mild displaysia, and my uterus was practically laying on my bladder. I had severe pains in my abdomen I had hernias as a baby and was told they formed again when I had each child. I have two and after each one I got a small "lump" in the same area as my first hernias...they were supposed to take them out but was told at the last minute he wouldn't because it could interfere with my (vaginal) P.H. The other doc that was supposed to operate on the hernias said it could just be scar tissue from the first ones...I am not so sure anymore, it is only 5 months since my surgery and I am getting worse. My pains are becoming intolerable (in the hernia areas) and of course all the other symptoms, which I'm not concerned about. I'm just concerned does anyone else have severe pain still in your abdomen and when you make love does it burn and feel like it's too dry even with lubrication, also do you spot and feel as if you were torn after making love? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also to those deciding on it other than these small problems that can be corrected I'm very happy I got my hysterectomy, it was far worse before. Thank you!

OMg!i am having the same problem. I just had a partial hysterectomy back in November of 2007 I was 31yrs. old. I have this lump and hurts like there was no tomorrow. I mean the other day it just threw me down on the floor because of the pain. Sometimes when I am making love i can feel the pain as well. All I do is take some pain bills and try to wait it out. I called my doctor an he was like it is ok. I really can't help you because I am going through the same and I need advise too.

I am 34 yrs old and my uterus removed last summer and I still have the severe cramps that I had before and I have experienced some bleeding. I was told that some uteran cells are still present.

Uterine cells still present? Oh dear. I'm 2 weeks post partial. And still in excruciating pain. My ob says to stop over doing it and let myself heal. I wish you all the best. Keep me postedif anything changes.