Is pregnancy possible after having partial hysterectomy? I had it 4 years ago because was diagnosed with endometriosis. For the past three weeks I have been experiencing pregnancy-like symptoms. My breasts are tender and I feel nausea in the morning. I know that it would be the miracle to be pregnant after partial hysterectomy.

I think that it is very important for you to visit your gyn as son as possible. It is more likely that pregnancy symptoms are caused by something else. It is impossible to have a baby without uterus. Ectopic pregnancy is possible but also very dangerous. Take care.

it depends on what they took out. sometimes they leave your uterus and take out some of your cervix or they take out most of your uterus and some of your cervix. if this is what kind of partial hysterectomy then it is still possible to get pregnant. however it could also be ovarian cancer so i would for sure go to your gyn to have it checked

Well I would like to get more information on this because I been have symptom like I'm pregnant but I had a partial done about 3 years ago but now I'm still sick and my lower stomach is very painful if any body can give me and answer on it plz

What to expect after a partial done I know you can have a baby after a partial but I don't know what to do I'm getting sick i don't like smell of food it make me sick my stomach is getting bigger on me . I'm a lil lady I don't weight but 120 but I'm gaining weight my clothes are tighten on me . So please any body can help me on this please tell me why to do Bout