i have had a tubal about 7 months ago and am now having lower pelvic pain on both sides and in my lower back. it is worse when am on my monthly. i went to the er cause the pain was so bad, when i went they gave me a x-ray in my pelvic area and saw that my intestines were not where they were supposed to be. they were in of course my pelvic area they said they have never seen anything like this and made me a doctors appt. so could they have mved my intestines when i was in surgery? am so nerves.. %-)

Hi there, I don't think that they moved your intestines or anything like that during surgery but it does sound like the tubal could have caused an issue for you. Will you let us know what happens when you go to your doctor? I'd like to hear how it turns out. In the meantime though--please be calm. I don't think it should be a huge deal, okay?