I know I am not the only one with this problem, but still I am afraid to seek for help. I am sure my penis is too small, so I want to fix it. I wanted to ask could you tell me how to get bigger penis. I know that penis enlargement is the goal of a number of men dissatisfied with their penis size. That is why I need to hear is there any way to fix this problem that nature punished me.

When there is a perceived problem with penis size, medical advice should be sought. It should be done rather than attempting self-treatment. Most self-treatment methods are believed to be ineffective and dangerous. Rather than attempt to change the actual size of the penis, one may make it appear bigger, by trimming the pubic hair or by losing weight. Penis enlargement pills are commonly offered over the internet with promises it might help you to get a bigger penis. In the best case, they promote blood flow to the penis in one way or another, temporarily resulting in a slightly larger erection. Another method usually referred to help you get a bigger penis is the penis pump. This is a cylinder fitted over the penis, used as a pump to create a vacuum. One more method is known as jelqing, which is a technique intended to enlarge the penis by increasing the blood pressure. Whether jelqing and any other method to make penis bigger actually works or not is a subject of controversy.

Go to sizegentics.com Supposed to be the best around and medically proven to add up tp 3 inches in length and 1.5 in girth.

The only known way to successfully increase penis size in length and in girth is with a traction device.

I have been using the FastSize Extender for about a month and have already gained half an inch.

kid, i hate to tell you that there is probably no way to actually increase the size of your wanker. i'd go with what doc rock said and if you're chubby or obese, lose some weight, also try trimming your pubic hairs (with an electric razor, not a facial one - i cannot stress the importance of that; using a facial razor causes horrible itching bordering on pain for days).

most importantly, don't beat yourself up for it. learn how to use what you have well, i guess. nature is a funny thing, you never know who's gonna get a big one. women will be less attracted to you if you're overly self conscious about your penis size.

just go and get them!

It took a couple of months, but this plan totally worked for me: growabigpenis.info Bonus books were pretty good, too.

Yes I did and I really need help

Penis size is your problem – 99% of women are happy with what you’ve got to offer.” And if you are on the smaller side of average, use another appendage – your fingers, your toes, your tongue, whatever it takes – to get her to orgasm. “Women aren’t so different to men,” says Spurr. “They’re delighted if they reach climax – you’d be hard pushed to find a women who had an orgasm yet complained about the size of your penis.

”So now we’ve taken a woman’s satisfaction out of the equation, let’s deal with your problem. “It’s a confidence issue,” says Emily Dubberley, author of Brief Encounters: a woman’s guide to casual sex (Vision). “Regardless of size, some men are simply more inclined to be happy with what they’ve got and these are the men who are usually more relaxed in bed and more fun. Guys who feel inadequate are self-conscious and that shows during sex.” How to up your confidence? Use these tips:Lose the pad

That bit of extra flesh just above your pubic bone is hiding your penis under a fat-based cloak. When you’re overweight, fat is deposited at the base of the penis, making your penis look smaller and making it more difficult to penetrate your partner as deeply. Work off that unsightly flesh cloak with regular exercise and you could increase the length of your penis by up to an inch.

Trim your hair

Pubic hair is another cloak that hides your pride and joy. Trim the hair around the base of your penis and not only will you expose more of the shaft, you’ll make it more enjoyable for your good lady to provide you with oral pleasure.

Use Durex's Play Vibrations

It’s a penis ring with a difference – a tiny little vibrator is attached, which you can position to stimulate her clitoris (i.e. so it’s on the top of your penis if you’re doing it missionary-style; on the bottom, near your testicles, if from behind). This works as a fantastic distraction – the sensation is so intense she wouldn’t notice if your penis was half the size it is.