Health Advisor
I know many of you end up with itching and burning skin after shaving. The reason is that when you shave, the razor besides hairs removes a thin layer of the skin too. If you are using an old razor or have dry skin,it is very likely that you will remove too much skin and in turn end up with razor burns and bumps.

It is important to user razors that glide smoothly over your skin and to possibly use shaving oils that contain Rose essential oils. Rose extracts have cooling and astringent benefits on the skin but also mild anti-viral and bactericidal properties and this is why they are used in many creams, lotions and soaps. Any of these products will soften your hairs and make them easier removable.

If you still get bumps, try getting some kind of anti-shaving lotion that contains stabilized acetyl salicylic acid i.e. aspirin as it acts anti-inflammatory for skin irritations. Good luck!

thank you so much! I have always wondered why when I shave my armpits, they cut! Thanks again u are a big help! :-P

I have had issues with that as well (just because I shave when I do bodybuilding, don't judge). How is that working out for you? I want to hear how it works for someone else before trying it.