hi people ... im 20 and i feel as if my penis is dead ... what happened was i masturbated too much for around one and a half months .... and when my penis becomes erect and after it goes down i saw some sperm coming or leaking without actually masturbating and i felt like i masturbated , in a moment when i was about to **** i saw my penis size becoming really small and it became normal in a some seconds .... but just to check the erection of my penis i masturbated ... then i noticed my peniss not getting erection and without erection i was able to masturbate ( ie sperm came out without the erection itself ) ... now i feel as if it wont erect again ..... im really worried ... wats the reason for this and wat s the cure ????? pls help people

Well, if this happens to someone at your age it is most probably is psychological problem and there is no organic basis to it. So everything can go back to the way it was . It is a matter of time. It is a temporary problem. In the mean time stay away from alcohol and smoking. I think you have this problem possibly because of stress or anxiety or anger. Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior, but when over practiced it can lead to psychological and physiological imbalances. If you over practice you might experience side effects such as: fatigue, lower back pain, hair loss, weak erection, premature ejaculation, fuzzy vision, testicular pain, cramps in the pelvic cavity. It is suggested men keep their ejaculation frequency down to 2-3 times a week, but it can be experienced more often if men learn how to orgasm without ejaculation. This way you can store bio energy into your system and make your penis firmer, your erections last longer, and your ejaculate volume bigger. I hope this will help.