I don't know what to do anymore. I have problems with premature ejaculation. The worst thing is that the girls think that I am no good. Can someone tell me what to do to stop this embarrassing problem that I have?

Believe me, you are not the only one with this kind of problem. Premature ejaculation affects millions of men all over the world. You have to realize that the main cause to premature ejaculation is in your head. You get too worried about some things that you forgot to concentrate on your body sensations during the intercourse. Premature ejaculation is defined as ejaculation within first five minutes of intercourse. There are a lot of misconceptions and myths about premature ejaculation. Know that premature ejaculation is almost always caused by psychological concerns rather than a physical problem. The most common cause is so called "performance anxiety". It usually occurs with a new sexual partner and it is perfectly natural to be a bit nervous the first time. Some of the physical causes of premature ejaculation are diabetes, a tight foreskin, and disorders of the nervous system. If you suspect that emotional problems are causing your premature ejaculation then I advise you to seek for help. One more thing, teach yourself to be relaxed before and during intercourse, don't worry about everything and just enjoy. Hope that everything will be ok.

thank ou guys

wrong premature ejac is within 1 min or less the average man takes about 2 mins to ejac with basic sex. this duration can be extended through practice and muscle control. with practice you could eventually last 10 to 20 mins or even more. however he was right about saying part of its in your head , try relaxing or mabie jerking off 30 to 50 mins before sex. it always seems to take longer to cum the second or third time around.
ps i know my spelling sux , but ya cant argue with resaults

I was in the school of letting your mind try to think about other things, not bad or depressing things, bu not focus on the ejaculating part. Than you'll be like half the guys in the teen angst movies or 40 year old virgin.

Do a lot of foreplay...if you enjoy oral sex, do it till your mouth and tongue are numb. If she wants return the favor try to arrange it beforehand

anyway the foreplay, she should be already a few ahead of you, so it wont be as noticeable if you maintain a shorter time you'd like. Think about her ugly fried. You know the hot gir;s....and all of us her always got the hot one, goes out with the ugly or fat friend, or so the story goes. Think about waking up next to the friend....but don't lose it and than thats humiliating. Try to stay away about how hot she looked when you first saw her mini skirt heels whatever....had to stop, Stay away from some drugs. coke is a great maintainer if you manage to get an erection in the first place...you'll be paying for another day in the hotel while still going at it

anyway, injected some fun, but basically, the jist is true

Thoughts
foreplay and than there's the lucky guys who can shoot #2 without the necessary time, like going swimming just after you ate. The younger you are the more stamina, go for it

i had this problem but i had a good idea i did it my self try chowing a gum while u have sex it work for me may be it well work for u i know its not looking nice but also ejaculating early is more worse

You are definately not alone. Many men suffer from premature ejaculation. I found some good advice and a cure on http://www.makeloveforlonger.blogspot.com. Give some of the tips a try and good luck.