I have noticed that my boyfriends penis smells fishy. Also, after sex i have noticed that it makes me smell like this too. Help?

Are there any other visible symptoms on the penis? Redness, smegma, small cuts, etc?
Do you know if he showers before you to engage in sexual activities?

I have not seen any visible symptons at all. What is smegma? He does not always have bath before sex. What do you think? I saw another question on this on this site and the person said they had found something called Nodoro, which eliminates male genital odour (MGO). Have you heard of this stuff?

Smegma is the white stuff that accumulates under the foreskin. It is secretion of the oil glands and dead skin and bacteria. If it accumulates too much (not cleaned often enough), it would definitely lead to funny smell, it may even get infected due to accumulation of bacteria.

There could be a few reasons of such smell. One of the reasons is yeast infection. It may also cause some other symptoms such as redness, cuts, and chafing but not necessarily. Yeast infection is annoying and it may be hard to get rid of. (it reappears). Yeast is not an STD although it could be passed back and forth between partners. It can be cause by the usage of antibiotics, too much washing, being a diabetic, etc

Has he been complaining or have you noticed that he may be feeling uncomfortable about this thing? Maybe he should have it checked by an urologist and prescribed something (antifungal).

I also heard that the smell could be caused by prostatitis

Many thanks for your help. Will speak to my boyfriend and see what we can do to get this sorted.

This is commonplace. He needs to start using a penis health creme containing Vitamin A. Odor-causing bacteria are collecting down there, causing the unpleasant smell. The Vitamin A will target and destroy the said bacteria. There are other benefits to using a creme too. Look into it. Good luck.