Hi everyone
I am 17 and I think I may have some sort of penis infection...

I am have a circumcised penis since i'm like 3 years old and lately I've been worried about being infected...
At the back of my penis I have a sort of red trail and some red dots at the head...Sometimes after I pee I get some burning feeling..It doesnt hurt a bit but it causes a strange and it bothers a little and it's not constant..sometimes it just stops for a moth or weeks

I have been sexually active for like 4 months and me and my girlfriend were virgins..She's the only partner I ever had and vice-versa and we always had protection every single time

I seriously need help..I am hypochondriac so as you can imagine I'm not feeling very well I'm very nervous

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Hi Jack, sounds like you got a little infection there, sorry that your having some disconfort.  The little red dots sounds like nerve ending might be some irration under the skin.  Are the condoms you both are using do they have a spermacide lubraction in them if so you need to start washing your penis before and after real good and dry it off good.  You might want to get a skin cream with some aloe in it.  Or ask a Pharmacist.  Does your girl friend ever have yeast infections, guys can get that from their girls real easy.  Been there had almost all them same things happen to me.  Good luck with what you find out.

Yes the condoms I am using have lubrification but I think I already had this before my first time having sex...but yes,I really need to take my personal hygiene more serious,I'll start washing it before and after...
I don´t think she ever had a yeast infection but I'm going to ask her just to make sure.

I just hope this isn't something very serious