hi.. umm... My last monthly thing was on april the 29 i was a few days late. i spotted on the first 2 days,then heavy the next 3,then back to spotting the next 2 days then stopped. Me and my man did it on the day before my ovulation day maybe 2 days before, but anyways on the 17 i started to spot then it went away. i think it might of been implantation bleeding but not sure. Then  i was suppose to start on the 27 but it never came and am now 7 days late. Then i spotted again on the 29,31 of light pinkish but it went away and it wasn't  long just like one drop seemed like. Then on June the 2nd i spotted brown but only 2 times. i have felt sick to but not throwing up thank god lol and tired/sleepy and etc. for a few days. i took a test and it said neg. and i still haven't started and still feeling the same. I dnt kno wat this means could i be pregnant still or somethings wrong with me or just late. plz help me.

a hour or 2 later it came up positive but faded and the neg. didnt show fast it took awhile