My period is now 12 days late. I took a pregnancy test about 5 days ago and it was neg. I have been feeling very nauseas and extremely tired. Some cramping and sore tummy like it feels like Im going to get my period then nothing. Should I take another test?

It is very hard to say because your symptoms do resemble early pregnancy symptoms but the problem is that many early pregnancy symptoms are the same as PMS.

You took your first pregnancy test 7 days after your period was supposed to arrive. It should have showed positive if you were pregnant.

There are many things that can make your period come late like a common cold, prolonged stress, or other underlying medical issues. Maybe you should see a gynecologist for an exam and s/he would be able to tell if you are pregnant or not or check for other underlying causes.

I always feel extremely tired when I am about to get my period, I get moody and low abdominal and low back pain and I know that many pregnant ladies develop the same.
You may take another test but I would rather see a doc if I were you.

:cry: