So here's the deal :) my fiancé and I had been ttc for 6 months. We finally gave up and decided when it happens it happens.. Ill tell you right off the bat, I am under no stress, my period has only been as late as one week, but irregular periods run in my family (mines pretty regular) anyway. I know period calendars aren't always right but that's what I go by.. I had my period January 21st I had sex the day after I started my period and on February 4th, that's the day my calendar said I ovulated. I was suppose to have my period February 18th but I didn't and it's almost 3 weeks late. I did take a pregnancy test as soon as I realized I was late which was on February 20th, it was negative :( I still think I'm pregnant though. I keep telling myself I'm not but something keeps telling me I am. I've been having symptoms such as; 1. Fatigue, I had been sleeping 16 hours a day. Now it's hard for me to sleep at all even though I'm so wore out! 2. Nausea, I've been really sick to my stomach and crampy, but no vomiting. I have a fluttering like feeling in my stomach. 3. Minor neck and back pains, if I lean up for longer than 9 seconds my back and neck start to hurt. Even if 4. Emotional, I've been crying like a 3 year old. 5. Hot flashes, I've been getting pretty hot in the middle of the night so I only sleep in a shirt and I keep my window open but I still wake up feeling like I'm on fire. 6. Gas, it's embarrassing but I've been doing it a lot lately lol. 7. Constipation/diarrhea I do have a lot of stomach problems like getting an upset stomach and stuff a lot but never like this and Yes I know, take Another test. I haven't done that yet out if fear it'll be negative.. I just want opinions on if you would think I'm pregnant...

Me and my husband stopped using protections to see "What happends" So i am 7 days late on my period tomorrow and having wicked pregnancy symptoms. bloating, Cramping, Nausea, Vomiting, Dry heaving, I had bright pink spotting and consitpartion. I took 4 hpt and negative. I am heading to the doctors tomorrow to do a blood test.  I would suggest maybe for you to go to the doctor and getting a blood test since sometimes people never show positives on HPT Also if your 3 weeks late and are pregnant if you find out go to the doctor and get an estimated date of birth ultrasound since you are so late and been havng symptoms. Let me know what comes of it.