So here's the deal :) my fiancé and I had been ttc for 6 months. We finally gave up and decided when it happens it happens.. Ill tell you right off the bat, I am under no stress, my period has only been as late as one week, but irregular periods run in my family (mines pretty regular) anyway. I know period calendars aren't always right but that's what I go by.. I had my period January 21st I had sex the day after I started my period and on February 4th, that's the day my calendar said I ovulated. I was suppose to have my period February 18th but I didn't and it's almost 3 weeks late. I did take a pregnancy test as soon as I realized I was late which was on February 20th, it was negative :( I still think I'm pregnant though. I keep telling myself I'm not but something keeps telling me I am. I've been having symptoms such as;
1. Fatigue, I had been sleeping 16 hours a day. Now it's hard for me to sleep at all even though I'm so wore out!
2. Nausea, I've been really sick to my stomach and crampy, but no vomiting. I have a fluttering like feeling in my stomach.
3. Minor neck and back pains, if I lean up for longer than 9 seconds my back and neck start to hurt. Even if
4. Emotional, I've been crying like a 3 year old.
5. Hot flashes, I've been getting pretty hot in the middle of the night so I only sleep in a shirt and I keep my window open but I still wake up feeling like I'm on fire.
6. Gas, it's embarrassing but I've been doing it a lot lately lol.
I do have a lot of stomach problems like getting an upset stomach and stuff a lot but never like this and Yes I know, take Another test. I haven't done that yet out if fear it'll be negative.. I just want opinions on if you would think I'm pregnant...