it started in march, i missed my period. in april i started my period on time on april 11th but only lasted until the 14th. may i am now 12 days late. i have nasuea, back aches, im exhausted all the time, cramps like a period, and now lower abdominal pain, i also have white odorless d/c on and off, i went to the doctor today and got a negative blood test back. could i still be pregnant?

HEY>>> IM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU.... IM ALSO TWELVE DAYS LATE, GOT LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN AND LOWER BACK ACHE AS WELL AND THE ODD D/C WENT FOR A BLOOD TEST YESTURDAY CAME BACK NEGATIVE....IT WAS WEIRD THO BECAUSE I TOOK TWO URINE TESTS AND IT CAME OUT A VERY FAINT POSITIVE...I STILL THINK IM PREGNANT..AND WOULD ADVISE YOU TOO WAIT ANOTHER TWO WEEKS AND TAKE ANOTHER URINE TEST, THERE COULD BE VERY LITTLE HCG IN THE URINE THEREFORE A BLOOD TEST AND URINE TEST COULD B A FAKE NEGATIVE OR NOT SHOW POSITIVE...AND IT IS POSSIBLE THAT A BLOOD TEST TOO CAN COME OUT NEGATIVE DO TOO THE LACK OF HCG IN YOUR BLOOD.GOODLUCK

xcxc gffdggdhg cxbhcngn

I'm in a panic as well.  On Dec 25 2012 it was the 1st day of my LAST PERIOD.  I am 10 days late and had 3 home pregnancy test (Negative) and 1 Blood Test (Negative)  I still have pain in my ovaries and lower abdominal area.  Could this be pregnancy and that it could have been too soon to test???

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.  IM SO WORRIED!!

Hi, exact same boat. Literally the dates are exactly the same! I'm now 10 days late, white d/c bloaty feeling ALL the time and have dihorrea since yest morning, 2 negative tests last week, am wondering was it too soon? I thought clear blue was fairly accurate?? Have you had any results??

OH MY!!! WE ARE THE SAME!! THE SAME 1ST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD! i have pain too on my lower abdomen with severe back pain...i did a HPT and beta hcg and all negative..how are you now? is it postive now? me..im hanging on!:-|

hi can anybody tell me ifthey were pregnant or what happened i have the same issue and am not stressing out thanks

Hi Sally22, I did go to the doktor and the blood test was Negative too. Apparently it was only my hormones that were changing. But I am still getting my regular period so everything is totally fine. :) How are you doing now? Any news?