So I was supposed to start my period on the 10th but I didn't, I had intercourse on the 12 and it made me bleed a little and I thought I was going to start my period.... nothing happened. I am still seeing light pink/brown discharge when I wipe but nothing that could resemble a period. My period is now officially 5 days late. I don't need a pad or a tampon because there is no bleeding only a little color on the toilet paper. I've been really moody the past two days and I just want to cry. Which is totally unlike me... I'm a very happy person. Do you think I'm pregnant?

I'm 24 and never been pregnant before. Advice is totally welcome!!!

It's a little early to gain any symptoms just yet. I think it would be a good idea to take a test. Even if it is negative does not mean you are not. Best to take a test every couple of days & after a week you should see you GP.
Good luck!