i got my period dec 23 2009 and i usally bleeds 6 day no more and no less so after the sixth day of my period i was still bleeding but the bleeding was light but before that i had cramps but no period like in the middle of the month of december and diaherra...i would also have cramps but it would go back and forth from light blood to brown discharge all the way up until january 5 2010 people in my household think im pregnant im period is alway normal they come on time never late never early....could i be pregnant idk please help

This shouldn't be anything to worry about. You might just be going through some changes depending on your age. Chances are your not pregnant, although you could have undergone whats called a "chemical pregnancy" this is where you were pregnant but by the time of what would have been your first missed period, you actually started and the pregnancy expelled itself. Another possible cause is weight gain or lose. Changes in weight can effect the how long your period is and how heavy. If your period continues into the next week you should probably visit your doctor.