Im 21 yrs old and i had a condition called percotious puberty when i was 5 i started my period i was gived lupron injections every month untill i was 10, when i was 12 i got my first period and for a couple years every month about the same time i would bleed, but they got lighter and lighter untill i only bled out when i Masterbated and got a orgasm however im still a virgin.  and most of the time it was just spotting.  But now i havent bled out in about 4 to 6 years but i get the period symptoms.  New appetite for spicy and salty foods, very emotional, and sometimes back pain or cramps but rarely.  Can i still have kids without a period.   ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

can someone please help me i would go to the dr. but i dont have insurance and for my whole family we only get 200 dollars a month.  please help everyone i know has kids and i love kids and kids love me. please please help. I also know i could take birth control but im not good with change and what if it dont help i would be giving up gods gift for nothhing. so who ever is out there email me please<3

god bless

from what i know the woman must have ovulation/fertile days to actually become pregnant... this is for the conception to actually occur.