I have been having my normal period symptoms but the bleeding is about a week and a half late.  Last month I got it about a week earlier(13th) than I normally would (20th to 27thish.. it's always been a little irregular) and it was also a little shorter and lighter than usual.  It's been almost 2 months since I've had sex and a little bit longer since it's been unprotected (but he pulled out so I assumed it was okay).  I don't seem to be having normal pregnancy symptoms like nausea/vomiting or cravings or etc., other than my normal period symptoms and a little bit of weight gain (could just be bloating). I do plan on taking an at home pregnancy test soon but I just needed a little reassurance until then, I guess I'm just a little paranoid. So is it possible I could be pregnant or is this be a normal thing?
Thank you.

Hey my girlfriend is going through the same thing. We had sex 3 days before her period with a condom, I changed the condom halfway and on top of that I didn't even jizz. Now she's 6 days late for period :O Did you turn out to be pregnant? I hope not :(