I am 15 years old i last my virginity last week and yesterday had sex with my boyfriend without using a condom. I'm pretty sure pre-sperm got into my body. I am scared that i get pregnant! Is there any chance that i can get pregnant of pre-sperm??

Yes, it is certainly possible.
That is why we stress to take precautions EVERY TIME.
This means using protectiong EVERY TIME.

All it takes is one-sperm, and that could be present in "pre-sperm" as you call it.

You are at risk. You'll know in a few weeks or when you take an EPT test.

Well im hoping that I'm not. I should be getting my period soon so if i dont get it then i should be worried. I'm also planning to take birth control pills but since I'm not allowed to go out no where without my mom, my friend is giving me the pills here doctor has given her. Is that safe? What happens if I am pregnant and take birth control pills?

NO THIS IS NOT ALRIGHT.

First, the pills were prescribed for your girlfriend, based upon HER body, not yours.

Second, the pills are calculated for a certain strength at a certain day of the month.
If you start trading pills, neither of you will get the proper strength of treatment, and
both may suffer for it.

If you are going to be sexually active, you must take responsibility and go to the doctor to get some protection.
It's the adult thing to do, if you are going to behave like an adult.

You may or may not want to go with your mom.
Some girls also get these pills to help them deal with acne and related hormonal issues.
So, there are options.

DON'T SHARE THE PILLS WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

so i got my period and did a pregnancy test but the test came out negative. I always get a heavy period but this time its very light. i dont know what i should do know because i still have some of the symptoms.

You took the test and it came back negative.
Unless you have some reason to doubt that test, I would trust it.
Just a lighter period does not indicate pregnancy. But if you want
to go to a clinic for another confirming test, and some medical treatment,
you might consider it.

In the meantime, I wouldn't worry. If you like, buy another EPT test and run it again. Another negative would certainly put your mind to rest, wouldn't it?