well it hurts down there and when i go to the bathroom it really hurts and i'm bleeding down there to, like a little bit was in my underwear and when i go to the bathroom to. is this my period or something? how do you know? i'm only 11. can anyone help me and tell me whats going on please, thanks.

yes,dear,, its ur period. dont be afraid, every girl gets it, and that means that ur boobs are going to start growing really soon, maybe in a year oor lesss. and it is going to hurt more and more as u progress. and there is also going to be more bleeding, and u get it every month after u have started. but since u just began, it will be very not in order. u might get in a week, or in 3 months and it might last only a couple of days, but usuallly its every month from which u started, and it lasts for about a whole week

ya i still have like no boobs at all. whats going to hurt more and more and why? i always though getting your period would be different, like i though its a lot of blood and stuff. and why does it hurt when i go to the bathroom, like when i wipe it really hurts a lot :$ :-(

i like stopped bleeding like it was only for one day that i did but it still hurts down there, is that suppose to happen, does anyone know? like it hurts real bad when i go to the bathroom.

I'm not sure if it is supposed to hurt like you say it does for you. How long did you bleed? How much? what were you doing beforehand. it kind of sounds like you might have broken your hymen. You should talk to your mom about it though.

i'm not really sure, just like a little bit, like yesterday i did and i thought maybe i got my period so i took one of my step-moms pads but today i wasn't bleeding. but it does still hurt when i go to the bathroom and wipe and stuff and i don't really know why it does that. yesterday i just went to dance and then hung out with my friends after for a little bit. what is your hymen? and is that what happens when you break your hymen? is that bad? :-( i don't really want to talk to my step-mom about it.

I'm not sure if you broke it, but that's what it sounds like to me. Breaking your hymen isn't bad. Some poeple aren't even born with a hymen. A hymen is a this piece of skin that stretches over part of the vagina (well on the inside). It can break from physical activities like gymnastics and horser riding, but it most often breaks from sex. When a hymen is broken it often bleeds and hurts. For some people it hurts more because their hymen is thicker. For some people it doesn't really hurt at all because their hymen is so thin.

ok thank you, so what do i need to do? when will it stop hurting?

yeah, i agree i think u might have broke ur hymen, cuz it doesnt hurt me when i wipe.. is their like a rash or something? donnt be afraid to talk to ur stepmom ok? she has been thru all of this, and knows exactly whats going on, dont be embarrassed all girls have this period and stuff, just ask her to make sure it is just ur period, and also what i meant was ur stomach is going to hurt more and more, because of ur period; my mom told me u bleed cuz ur body is cleaning out all the bad materials in it, and also ur boobs will only start growing fter like a year after ur period, like i said or less, or more, idk,, , , sometimes ur back hurts as well when u have ur peiiod, ,but thats from my momms experience. so dont be afraid to talk to her, cuz i keep in touch w my mom about my periods.

no i don't think there is a rash or anything like that. like yesterday it hurt and was uncomfortable, but now it only hurts when i wipe for some reason so it doesn't hurt as bad but still. but i think it might be my hymen and not my period because i'm not bleeding anymore and it wasn't a lot and in school they say you get your period like 2 years after your boobs start growing, and mine haven't started to grow yet. and my stomach never hurt or anything like you said, so i don't really think it was my period. i'm only 11 i think thats too young for it.

well i don't really like my step-mom, i just want my mom :'(

aww i know soo would i %-) ummm but lets see, since u have none of the period symptoms, then it might as well be ur hymen or u might have UTI, u can try to research that on google, but i dont think so cuz ur only 11, bbut u kinda havee alll the symptoms %-)

well its getting better like it doesn't hurt as bad anymore but still kind of does. what is a uti? %-) well i'm going to my friends house later so maybe i will ask her mom. thank you though

any time :-D get better :-)

I hope that it gets better for you. Can you please let us know how it went later. i honestly just hope it was your hymen because that is something that is extremely not serious. It is such a small thing. Hope you get better!

ya i talked to my friends mom and she thinks thats what it was that like at dance during stretches it probably broken. it doesn't hurt anymore. so it wasn't my period so i'm happy about that and she talked to me about that. and its not a uti she said. but thank you for helping me i feel dumb about it :$