okay so i have not had my period in 2 months and im really young and a virgin. im a vegetarian does that have anything to do with my period and why would it stop for 2months im really freaked out!

it could. are you new to being a vegetarian? a lot of things in your life can screw up your periods. change in eating habits. gaining or losing a decent amount of weight. exercising more or less, and stress can all factor in. there is also the chance you might have an infection. you need to see a dr.. places like planned parenthood will see you without your parents consent if your scared to talk to your parents.. but if you really are a virgin, you have nothing to worry about where your parents are concerned. they may want to put you on the pill to regulate your periods. depending on your age and things like that. good luck!