My parents are very supportive of me and up until now I've been there perfect child. I think they will be angry at first but will end up helping and supporting me. What typically happens with the relationship after the whole incident is over?

Also, if you are a minor who makes the decision of what happens with the baby. If you want an abortion but your parents want you to have the baby and put it up for adoption is it up to the potential mother?

The choice to have the baby or not should be yours but many parents do railroad their children into doing what they think is best.
If you are concerned about your parents reaction to abortion, you can get access to abortion services without their knowledge.
Are you pregnant?

i just asked a friend to take me to CVS and the test came out negative. on the box it said 99% accurate but the truth is im not sure... i still haven't gotten my period

THERE are lots of reasons why a peirod can be late, and pregnancy is the one that has a major freak out factor....

You can get an aboriton without parents consent.

You should go to planned parenthood and have a check-up! You need a gynecologic exam, and most likely you should get on birth control. This will help regulate your periods!