I know that any skin type needs lifting and toning. I would like to make my face skin more quality, so probably I need some complex to help me. My friend told me the best is vitamin C and antioxidant substances. Lately I have heard for Perricone face lift, so I was wondering if that could help me. I would like to know more about it and how it works.

Perricone face lift can help you to immediately lift, tone, and nourish your skin. That is true that any skin type needs lifting and toning. Vitamin C Ester in this topical formula makes the resident antioxidants readily available to your face skin cells. Amino acids help the skin to hold more moisture. NTP complex, found here in the highest levels, immediately and visibly lifts the skin. It is contributing to overall skin tone and health. High in NTP complex this provides immediate lifting and toning benefits to the skin and contours of your face. Vitamin C Ester this powerful antioxidant protects the skin from environmental damage. Perricone is doing that while repairing and helping to prevent visible signs of ageing. It also enhanced collagen production promoting a youthful firmer appearance in the face skin. Amine Complex amino acids help hold more moisture in the skin, keeping it soft and reducing excess oil production for a balanced complexion. Apply Perricone face lift liberally to entire face, beginning at the hairline working down to the neck, then up behind the ears.