Good day all,

can you tell me which one is better – perricone 28 days or perricone 3 days diet plan? What is the main difference?

Any particular plan that I should know?

Do you follow any of it to tell me something more about it?

Somehow, I think that this 28 days diet plan is much, much better.

Is that guy Nicholas Perricone a great expert or he is just one more fitness instructor?

I know that this might be one more healthy diet, where you cut all junk food and eat healthy. But, I don't know much about it.

Anyone? 

Howday,

I am not sure who this guy is, but I have heard about these diet plans.

To start following this diet, you need to read his books. Unless you have read it, it would be hard for you to understand all these things that he is trying to explain to us. There you will find the nutritional value of each grocery and then you will know why our body needs these foods.

I am big fan of his books since 2007.

This diet is easy to follow as well. But, I repeat, you need to read his book to learn all of these tips that he is talking about.

Best wishes!

Hello there,

I am not a big fan of this diet. I have heard of it, tried to follow it, but I did not like it.

You can find a whole plan on the internet if you are interested in this diet. I can't tell you which one is better, because I don't like any of it. Of course, I am not saying that this diet is wrong and bad.

You should know that this 3 days diet plan is actually a skin clear diet, so I don't think that these diets don't have too much things in common.

Can you explain this to me?

Perricone 28 day diet is a regular diet. You can find a meal plan for every day – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack. The most important is that meal plan can vary.

Perricone 3 day diet plan is a little bit different from a 28 day diet.

It helps you to eliminate puffiness and blemishes, and even begin to tone and firm.

I haven't tried this program jet, but I will try it someday :)

So far, I am satisfied with this 28 day diet program, and I would like to recommend it to you.

Let me know how your journey is going.

Good luck!

What's up?

Get a face lift, wrinkles will disappear – in your kitchen :) That is a rule of 3 days diet plan.

I just love it. I'm not that big fan of his diet at all, but I must say that this 3 days diet plan is amazing thing.

If you want my advice, you should follow both of this diets. First, try 28 days of perricone, and after, do this 3 days diet plan.  

I have to say that I was following only this 3 days diet plan, but my face is beautiful, and my skin is so soft.  That is why this diet is worth to try.

Take care.

of course, his 3 day diet is successful, because he is a dermatologist. Did you know that? So, he really knows that by eating the right type of foods, you actually can reduce wrinkles on your face, reduce acne and other skin problems.

I don't agree with you LillyUK. I think that you should follow his 3 days diet. It is easier than 28 days diet, and during that progress, you will know can you switch to 28 days diet. If you listen to him carefully, you will see that he believes that too.

Do you understand why am I saying this? :)

Best wishes!