Hi, I had so many problems with my skin, I am 56 years old female. My skin is dried and exfoliating. But Burt’s bees cream with primrose saved my face. Why did it work for me? It did not work for my friend and she has skin like mine.

You can have younger looking skin, moisturized face and healthy appearance. Face is the first thing people notice on you. This cream contains sweet almond, sesame, vitamin E and avocado oils. They are all powerful antioxidants, preventing damaging of skin caused by outer influence. The rejuvenating properties of rosehip seed oil are well known because of high level of vitamin A. Evening primrose oil , the main component, is a rich source of essential fatty acids which benefits healthy skin. It’s important to apply it before bed, after cleansing and toning face. You should mist face with complexion mist to have even better results.

Products must be used in order to be compared. For comfort and evaluation of aesthetics, ask yourself how the product looks and feels going on. Does it absorb smoothly without “grabbing” the skin? Does it feel sticky? Or, does it leave the skin feeling silky-smooth and comfortable? Do you like the fragrance and the entire experience of using it? For efficacy, products must be used for at least 2-4 weeks. Look for plumper skin, fewer fine lines and more refreshed-looking skin overall.

Another thing to look for these days is: does the brand offer an oral supplement? Gone are the days when we relied strictly on topical products to combat the signs of aging. Nowadays, it is all about Beauty from the Inside Out. Companies like Sustainable YouthTechnologies that offer an oral supplement as well as a combination of topical applications, to increase elasticity and firmness, are your best bet for doing all that you can to sustain beauty, youth and vitality.

**edited by moderator**