Hey, have you herad about contour threading? I heard that is not face lift but you can expect the same results as from surgical face lift. How is that possible? Is this only for eyelids or I can do entire face?

Yes, I have heard about threading. They say it is better that a face lift because it is virtually painless. Did you know that patients are awake during the entire procedure? I think that you can do entire face not only the eyelids. The effects is long as long as you are taking care of the skin and avoid heavy exposure of the sun.

from what i have seen they are noy allways successful. the thread has little barbs on it tht attach to the muscle layers. some people have been left with the look of railroad tracks on their faces and had to have them removed. Dr. Wulc of Doylestown, Pa was on TV a few months ago in Philadelphia discussing the problem

Hi, I'm from England. Does anyone have any idea how much a contour lift costs if I only want my chin and neck done?